If you want to study in the United States on a fully supported scholarship, this is a fantastic option. Yale University Scholarships are now available. This post will go into depth regarding this scholarship, its perks, and the application procedure.
Read till the end to find out if you are eligible for this Scholarship, find out also the steps you should follow to apply correctly and win this Scholarship.
Start your study adventure in the USA. Good news! Yale University Scholarships are currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail this scholarship, its benefits and the step-by-step application process.
Introduction to Yale University Scholarship
Yale University Scholarship 2022 is a fully-funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for undergraduate, master’s and PhD. Yale Scholarship can vary from a few hundred dollars to over $70,000 per year; the average Yale need-based scholarship is over $50,000.
This university is one of the greatest universities in the USA and is part of the Ivy League schools. The Ivy League schools are synonymous with prestige and academic excellence. The dream of many high school students is to study at Ivy League schools because professional success is almost guaranteed by studying at these universities.
Yale University is the third oldest university in the US and was founded in 1701 in New Haven, Connecticut. It was originally founded as a school to educate the clergy but soon was changed to teach many other fields of study. Many well-known students have graduated from Yale including Nobel Laureates, Supreme Court Justices, US Presidents and Rhodes Scholars.
This university is ranked among the top universities in the world because of its academic brilliance. This university stands at 15th in the world among top Universities and 3rd in the US by the US News because of its prestige and an excellent academic standard.
Yale University offers a number of scholarships in the form of financial aid. Approximately 63% of undergraduate students, including international, received financial aid. For graduate scholarships, students have to apply to the departments of their choice because funding policies are different for each department. Graduate funding is determined by individual departments, not the university.
For PhD. students, fully funded scholarships are very common. Every student at least receives a scholarship that covers a full-tuition scholarship, hospitalization fellowship, and an annual stipend.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Yale University
- Study in: USA
- Program Period: The program period depends on the chosen Program from 2 to 5 Academic Years.
You must also apply for this scholarship, as it is ongoing: Fulbright Scholarship 2022-2023
- Yale University scholarship is awarded to cover 100% of the financial need demonstrated by the family.
- They take into account your parent’s income, assets, and finances to determine your scholarship amount.
- The Yale Scholarship can vary from a few hundred dollars to over $70,000 per year; the average Yale need-based scholarship is over $50,000.
- Also, students whose parents earn less than 65,000$ a year do not pay anything! So if your parents earn less than 65,000$ a year, the Yale University scholarship covers tuition, room, and board!
Eligibility Criteria for Yale University Scholarships
- To be eligible for Yale University Scholarships, the following criteria are to be fulfilled:
- Required Language: English.
- TOEFL scores of at least the following:
- 100 on the internet-based TOEFL
- 600 on the paper-based TOEFL
- 250 on the computer-based TOEFL
- IELTS scores of 7 or higher and Pearson Test scores of 70 or higher.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- You are enrolled in or eligible to participate in the Federal Free or Reduced Price Lunch program (FRPL).
- You have received or are eligible to receive an ACT or SAT testing fee waiver.
- You are enrolled in a federal, state, or local program that aids students from low-income families (e.g., TRIO programs such as Upward Bound).
- You are a ward of the state or an orphan.
- Your annual family income falls within the Income Eligibility Guidelines set by the USDA Food and Nutrition Service.
- You live in federally subsidized public housing, a foster home or are homeless.
- Your family receives public assistance.
- You can provide a supporting statement from a school official, college access counsellor, financial aid officer, or community leader.
How to Apply for Yale University Scholarship?
Please follow the following steps to avail Yale University Scholarship:
For Undergraduate students, click here to apply.
For graduate students. Please apply by choosing the appropriate program from here.
You will get an e-mail for acceptance or refusal.
Visit the official website for more. CLICK HERE