If you want to study in the United States on a fully supported scholarship, this is a fantastic option. University of New Haven Scholarships is now available. This post will go into depth regarding this scholarship, its perks, and the application procedure.
Read till the end to find out if you are eligible for this Scholarship, find out also the steps you should follow to apply correctly and win this Scholarship.
Pursue your studies in the USA. Good news! University of New Haven Scholarship is currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail this scholarship, its benefits, and the step-by-step application process.
About the University of New Haven Scholarship
University of New Haven Scholarship 2022 is a fully-funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is only offered for master’s studies. This scholarship will provide an experiential learning and work opportunity for the entirety of their graduate program, 75% of tuition assistance, and an hourly wage.
Candidates from all over the world have a wonderful chance to apply for the Provost’s Assistantship and Dean’s Awards at the University of New Haven.
Opened in 1920, the University of New Haven is a public research university. It offers various degree programs. Here, applicants will get excellent learning and teaching experience.
Why study at the University of New Haven?
The university gives advice and a range of programs to empower applicants with the skills and knowledge to achieve their future careers and successfully change from candidates into professionals.
University of New Haven Scholarships for International Students Graduate
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of New Haven
- Study in: USA
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Masters’s degree in any area offered by the university.
- Program Period: Two years.
University of New Haven Scholarship provides the recipient with the below benefits:
- Provost’s Assistantship: Applicants will receive the following:
- An experiential learning and work opportunity for the entirety of their graduate program.
- 75% of tuition assistance
- An hourly wage
- Dean’s Scholarship: 50% of tuition fee
Eligibility Criteria for University of New Haven Scholarship
To qualify for the University of New Haven Scholarship, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Candidates must have a good pre-qualification record
- All over the world applicants can apply for this educational bursary
- Seekers must be enrolled in a master’s degree program at this university
How to Apply for the University of New Haven Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship.
1. No separate application for the scholarship is required. You only need to apply for a master’s degree at the university.
2. Upload the following documents.
- Transcripts (in English) from all colleges or universities attended. Transcripts must be submitted in sealed envelopes and mailed directly to the admissions office. If official documents are unavailable, unofficial documents can be uploaded through the online application system for initial review only. However, all official documents must be received before the start of classes for the admitted semester.
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- A Statement of Purpose
- A resume or curriculum vitae
- English Language Requirement:
- Certain majors require GRE and/or GMAT test scores. GRE School Code: 3663; GMAT school code: P1X-DS-94. See the GRE/GMAT section of this page for more information.
To know more about the University of New Haven Scholarship, please visit the official website:
Official Website, Scholarship Page