University of Minnesota Scholarships for International Students _ If you want to study in the United States on a fully supported scholarship, this is a fantastic option. University of Minnesota Fellowships Scholarships is now available. This post will go into depth regarding this scholarship, its perks, and the application procedure.
Read till the end to find out if you are eligible for this Scholarship, find out also the steps you should follow to apply correctly and win this Scholarship.
Pursue your studies in the USA. Good news! University of Minnesota Fellowships are currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail this fellowship, its benefits, and the step-by-step application process.
About University of Minnesota Fellowships Scholarship
University of Minnesota Fellowship 2022-2023 is a fully-funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for Masters’s studies. This scholarship offers Full tuition costs, Living expenses, Travel, and health insurance.
The Sawiris Social Development Foundation is happy to initiate the fourth round of the fully financed Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Scholarship Program for applicants requesting an MDP degree from the Hubert H. Humphrey School of Public Affairs, University of Minnesota, USA.
Candidates are provided with the necessary skills and knowledge through the program through a multidisciplinary curriculum that will enable them to meet the challenges of sustainable development, including the spread of poverty and population growth, food insecurity and climate change, and the management of non-profit projects and programs.
University of Minnesota Scholarships for International Students | Fully Funded
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of Minnesota
- Study in: USA
- Program Period: Two years
- December 15: Deadline for consideration for both University of Minnesota fellowships and Humphrey School merit-based aid
- January 15: Deadline for consideration for Humphrey School merit-based aid
The scholarship provides the recipients with the below benefits:
- Full tuition.
- Living expenses.
- Travel and health insurance.
Latest Scholarship: Apply for the Standford University Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria for University of Minnesota Fellowship
To be eligible for the University of Minnesota Fellowship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Country: All World Countries
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a well-reputed academic institution in a related field of study.
- Satisfy the entry requirements into the academic MDP program.
- Demonstrate excellent professional and academic track record.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills (extracurricular activities/community work/entrepreneurial initiative).
- Demonstrate the inability to finance studies from own resources.
- While no specific experience or academic track is required, students with a strong liberal arts education background and sound quantitative and analytical skills will be best prepared for academic success at the Humphrey School of Public Affairs.
- Previous coursework in mathematics, statistics, and economics is recommended.
- English language proficiency is required. Valid TOEFL or IELTS exam scores with a minimum of 600 (paper-based), 250 (computer-based), 100 (Internet-based, minimum 22 on each section) on the TOEFL, or 7 for the IELTS.
- A valid Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score is required. No specific score is required.
- HR letter from current employer including salary/salary slip or a bank statement in case of unemployment.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Copy of valid passport ID page.
- Updated resume.
- All undergraduate and graduate (if applicable) transcripts.
- One personal photo.
How to Apply for the University of Minnesota Fellowship?
Please follow the below steps to avail this scholarship:
1. Choose Your Program: The Graduate School offers offer masters and doctoral degrees for more than 130 research-based graduate programs across two campuses. Which path will you choose?
2. Review Application Criteria: Application requirements may vary from program to program. Be sure you have the correct materials and qualifications.
3. Contact Your Program of Interest: Programs that require specific materials may not review your application for admission until they receive these materials.
4. Check Application Deadlines: To ensure your application is processed efficiently, we strongly recommend that you submit your completed application and all required materials at least two weeks before your application deadline.
5. Apply Now: Create an application, upload your transcripts and credentials, and pay the application fee.
To know more about the University of Minnesota Scholarships for International Students, please visit the official website: