University of Memphis Scholarship _ If you want to study in the United States on a fully supported scholarship, this is a fantastic option. University of Memphis Scholarship is now available. This post will go into depth regarding this scholarship, its perks, and the application procedure.
Read till the end to find out if you are eligible for this Scholarship, find out also the steps you should follow to apply correctly and win this Scholarship.
Pursue your studies in USA. Good news! University of Memphis Scholarship 2022 is currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail the University of Memphis Scholarship, its benefits and the step-by-step application process.
About the University of Memphis Scholarship
The University of Memphis Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for undergraduate and master’s studies. The scholarship amounts vary and cover the difference in cost of international and domestic non-Tennessee resident tuition rates.
Founded in 1912, The University of Memphis is a public research university located in Memphis, Tennessee. Many University of Memphis college students resides in housing south of the main campus.
Why study at the University of Memphis? As a part of this UofM, you will have the opportunity to live in and enjoy an international environment. The university provides options for students to increase their knowledge by offering programs of instruction in the various disciplines and programs through faculty who are qualified for teaching at the college level.
University of Memphis Scholarship Application Process 2022
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
- Institution(s): University of Memphis
- Study in: USA
- Deadline: October 01, 2022
- Program Period:
- Undergraduate Degree Program: 4 years
- Master’s Degree Program: 2 years
The University of Memphis Scholarship provides the recipient with the amounts that vary and covers the difference in cost of international and domestic non-Tennessee resident tuition rates. This scholarship cannot be combined with other UofM institutional scholarships. Exceptions are allowed for departmental funding.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Memphis Scholarship
To qualify for the University of Memphis Scholarship, the candidate must fulfil all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- For undergraduate scholarships, students must meet the following criteria:
- 25 ACT or 1200 SAT equivalent
- 3.25 U.S.A. equivalent undergraduate degree GPA as determined by a credential evaluation agency (www.naces.org)
- For graduate scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- 310 GRE or equivalent on other tests
- 3.25 U.S.A. equivalent undergraduate degree GPA as determined by a credential evaluation agency (www.naces.org) or relevant master’s degree from an accredited and approved institution
How to Apply for the University of Memphis Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship.
1. Click here to apply for admission in an undergraduate degree and master’s degree at the university.
2. Upload the following documents.
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- Personal statement/statement of purpose
- A copy of my passport.
4. After seeking admission, apply for the scholarship form here.
To know more about the University of Memphis Scholarship, please visit the official website: