Turkey Fully-Funded Scholarships 2022 _ Do you want to study Turkey on a fully-funded scholarship, this is a fantastic opportunity for you. A well-praised Turkey Burslari Scholarship program for 2022 has been announced by the Turkish Government. This post will go into depth regarding this scholarship, its perks, and the application procedure.
Read till the end to find out if you are eligible for this Scholarship, find out also the steps you should follow to apply correctly and win this Scholarship.
About Turkey Fully-Funded Scholarships
Candidates from all over the world will be selected for the Turkey Scholarships 2022. This will help you lead your future careers in a better way. You are given the option to select the program in your required languages.
You can apply for all academic levels either Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. With the extensive option of Turkish universities, you can apply for the numerous disciplines offered by these universities.
If you can’t speak or understand the Turkish language, the Turkish Government is ready to provide you with a Turkish language course for a period of one year. This language course will help you learn about the Turkish culture and its people while collaborating with them in an easier way.
Think of your future at this point in time, because you are not away from achieving your career goals as Turkey Government Scholarship 2022 has knocked at your door with a surprising offer.
The chief feature of this fully-funded scholarship is that everyone from every corner of the globe is eligible for this overwhelming program.
The scholarship offer is available for you if you had an excellent previous academic record and you are a brilliant researcher. Such financial support is given nowhere.
Moreover, university placements are ensured through this program. No nepotism and favoritism are encouraged here, the selection for applicants is made based on competitive scoring and merit.
You will feel pride once you take a step forward towards commencing your future profession, after the completion of your required scholarship program. This will be an honorable tag on your career profile.
Turkey is no doubt a place worth visiting, with the existence of traditional Turkish monuments and historical places. The fully-funded international scholarship may prove to be the stairs to reach your final destination. The program aims to provide quality education, at internationally acceptable standards, to foreign students.
The program is based on the equal opportunity benchmark. Through this offer, Turkey is aimed at establishing cooperative relationships among different countries.
Further, regional and global developments can be ensured in many fields from art to education, from literature to economy, and from technology to architecture.
Turkey has been continuously raising the number of applicants since the beginning of this wonderful opportunity. The world’s most comprehensive scholarship program provides you with the package to cover your possible necessary costs that fulfill your required needs.
The Turkish scholarship for international students in 2022 is available under the Turkish Government. You can improve your career paths leading toward your future goals.
Your knowledge about the particular field of study is enriched and your vision to see things through viable means is further widened. The Turkish Government will help you impart communication, presentation, and better relationship skills while working on the different assignments and projects in a team-based environment.
Moreover, the individuality of your personality is recognized through the learning and development activities held at Turkish Universities. Besides such essential attributes, your horizon of contributing towards social uplift is further strengthened through this learning platform. To shrink the silky thread of discussion is a never missing opportunity for every nation.
Turkey Scholarships 2022 | Turkey Burslari Scholarship
- Host Country: Turkey
- Funded By: Turkish Government
- Course Level:
- Undergraduate Degree
- Master’s Degree
- Doctoral Degree
- Turkey Scholarships Duration:
- Turkey Undergraduate Scholarship (4 to 5 years)
- Turkey Master’s Scholarship ( 2 to 3 years)
- Turkey Ph.D. Scholarship (3 to 4 years)
- You will be given a full concession on the tuition fee.
- You will be provided with accommodation.
- You will be given a monthly stipend of 1000 TL at the Graduation level, 1400 TL at the Master’s level, and 1800 TL at the Ph.D. level.
- You will be facilitated with the departmental and university placements.
- You will be allowed to learn the language of the country for one year.
- Once off return ticket will be given.
- Health insurance will be provided.
Have you checked the following fully funded international scholarships for 2022? The list is given below:
- Yale University Scholarship 2022
- Apply for Fulbright Scholarship 2022 for International Students
- Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships for International Students 2022-2023
- Auburn University Fully-Funded Scholarship 2022-2023
- Chevening Fully-Funded Scholarship for International Students
- Harvard Fully-Funded Scholarship for International Students 2022-2023
- The University of Miami Scholarship for International Students
- How to Apply for a College Scholarship and Get it
Eligibility Criteria of the Turkey Scholarships 2022:
- Citizens of all nationalities except Turkish citizens and those who had lost Turkish citizenship can apply.
- You should not be currently enrolled in any of the Turkish universities.
- If you have completed your graduation or it is going to be completed before August 2022, you can apply.
- Researchers and academic groups, both can apply.
- If you have attained 70% marks in your previous academic education, you can apply for graduate programs.
- 75% is the minimum requirement for Masters’s and Doctoral programs.
- If you want to apply for Health sciences including medicine, dentistry, and pharmacy, you should have a minimum of 90% previous academic record.
- In terms of age, you should be under 21 for the bachelor’s program.
- You should be under 30 for the Master’s program.
- You should be under 35 for the Doctoral program.
- For the research scholarship program, you should be under 45 years of age.
Check how to get a fully-funded scholarship to study abroad?
How to Apply for the Turkey Government Scholarships 2022
- The applicants have to apply online through the Turkish Bursalri official website.
- Create your account on the Turkiye Scholarship application system.
- Applicants are required to upload the supporting documents on the application portal.
- Applications can be submitted in any of the following 8 languages, which include Turkish, Arabic, English, French, Bosnian, Russian, Spanish, and Persian.
- You must mention your dream university and preferred program on the application.
- You are required to write a motivational letter, expressing your goals, future expectations, and preferences.
- You must carefully review all the documents and stages before clicking on submit option.
Required Documents for the Turkey Burslari Scholarship 2022:
- Academic transcripts.
- Diploma or graduation certificate (if required).
- National exams result in a card (if required).
- International exams result in proof including GRE, GMAT, SAT, etc (if requested)
- Valid Passport or ID card.
- Photograph (not older than a year)
- International language test including TOEFL or DEFL (if requested).
- A proposal for a research topic should be provided (for a doctoral program
- Selection Criteria for the Turkish Scholarships 2022:
The selection would be made based on the following aspects:
- Academic success.
- Active participation in Social Activities.
- Motivation towards the relevant field.
- After a preliminary assessment, an Expert Evaluation will be made.
- Interview of 15 to 30 minutes.
- Then, the Selection committee’s final decision will be endorsed
How to Apply For a College Scholarship
1. Do Your Research
Start your research as soon as possible to avoid putting yourself under strain and may be missing out on an outstanding scholarship. The more time you devote to your scholarship hunt, the more opportunities you will have.
You’ll need time to look for scholarships, get information and application forms, and submit your application by the deadline. Some scholarships may even expire before the start of the school year.
2. Check if You Are Eligible
Another key factor to consider early on is determining which scholarships you are truly eligible for, as some will have strict requirements.
You will be able to locate the scholarships that are most ideal for you by conducting thorough research, and you will then be able to spend time working on your application for them.
3. Organize Yourself
When it comes to working on your scholarship application, it pays to be organized first in yourself. To begin, establish a list of the scholarships you intend to apply for so that you can easily keep track of them and do not miss any critical deadlines.
It’s also a good idea to store all of your scholarship materials in their own folder. That way, you’ll always know where it is and you’ll have the most up-to-date information.
4. Include the necessary details.
When applying for scholarships, you may believe that it is more efficient to apply for a large number of scholarships rather than focusing your efforts on a few. However, if you do this, you may overlook some important information on your application.
Check that your application has all of the information asked by the selection panel. An application with missing things makes a poor first impression, especially if these are items they expressly asked for.
5. Consider the presentation.
A scholarship application is much like a job interview. Spelling errors and unreadable writing don’t look good if you want to create a favorable impression. Spend time verifying these, and if you’re requested to fill out a form in a certain way, make sure you do so.
Ask a family member or friend to proofread it for you before sending it. They could notice an error that you didn’t see.
6. Provide accurate information
This should go without saying, but be sure the information you’re entering is correct. Making a mistake with your contact information or other personal information, or misspelling something can make you appear incredibly unprofessional and may cause the process to be delayed – therefore double-check before submitting the forms.
7. Please provide references/referees.
In some situations, references or referees may be required in your application. It’s critical to pick these folks carefully; after all, a lot is riding on this application.
You should also notify each of your referees that you are applying for a scholarship and explain to them the abilities and experience you will need to demonstrate.
This allows them to craft a well-thought-out reference that highlights the aspects of your application that you want to stand out.
8. Don’t forget about the deadline.
When applying for a scholarship, always allow yourself a few additional days. You could require this if you’re having your application professionally printed or if you’re waiting for a referee’s confirmation. Remember that late applications are typically not considered.