If you want to study in the United States on a fully supported scholarship, this is a fantastic option. HAAA Scholarship is now available. This post will go into depth regarding this scholarship, its perks, and the application procedure.
Read till the end to find out if you are eligible for this Scholarship, find out also the steps you should follow to apply correctly and win this Scholarship.
About HAAA Scholarship 2022-2023
The HAAA Scholarship invites applications from Arab students who are interested to undertake undergraduate studies at Harvard University USA. In 2010, the Harvard Arab Alumni Association (HAAA) introduced the HAAA Scholarship Fund, the first of its kind at Harvard, to promote its goal of raising the amount of Arab students at Harvard.
Today, the Arab world accounts for an extremely small share of Harvard’s student body— in 2013, only 118 pupils from Arab nations studied at Harvard across all its colleges and degree programs, accounting for less than 2% of the 4,000 global learners at Harvard. The goal is to raise $10 million to help students from the Arab world in economic need who are given admission to any of the Harvard Schools.
Also, Apply for Fully Funded Around the World Scholarships
The HAAA Scholarship | Harvard University USA 2022-2023 Application Process
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Harvard University
- Study in: USA
- Program Period: According to the program (Full-Time degree program).
- Deadline: Admission Deadline
- Scholarship Coverage
- The HAAA Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship that can be availed by the Arab countries given in the eligible countries list.
Eligibility Criteria for HAAA Scholarship
The HAAA Scholarship recipients will be selected exclusively by the Harvard Committee on General Scholarship based on the following criteria established by the Harvard Arab Alumni Association:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: The student must be a resident or national of an Arab country Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Palestine, Jordan, Lebanon, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Sudan, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Yemen, Somalia, Djibouti, Mauritania, Comoros.
- The student must have been accepted by Harvard University to a full-time degree program at any of Harvard University’s schools (e.g., College, Law School, Business School, Kennedy School)
- The student must demonstrate a financial need, as determined by Harvard University’s general scholarship criteria
- Preference will be given to students that have obtained a prior degree (e.g., high school or college) from an educational institution in an Arab country
- Check the most prestigious and Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarship USA
How to Apply for The HAAA Scholarship?
Please visit the official website link given at the end. Here are some necessary steps to avail The HAAA Scholarship:
Apply to any school of Harvard University and only AFTER being accepted to Harvard step two will follow
The financial officer of your school submits your application to the Harvard Committee on General Scholarships who then decides who receives the award. You need not apply to the HAAA.
Don’t miss an opportunity! Follow us on Instagram.
To know more about The HAAA Scholarship, please visit the official website:
Official Website, Scholarship Page