Musser Fellowship program Scholarship 2022-2023 | Fully Funded _ If you want to study in the United States on a fully supported scholarship, this is a fantastic option. Musser Fellowship Program Scholarship is now available. This post will go into depth regarding this scholarship, its perks, and the application procedure.
Read till the end to find out if you are eligible for this Scholarship, find out also the steps you should follow to apply correctly and win this Scholarship.
About Musser Fellowship program Scholarship 2022-2023
Musser Fellowship program is a fully-funded master’s scholarship for international students. This scholarship covers the tuition fee of $25000 for the complete period of the research study.
Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies is open to international students from all over the world who intend to undertake postgraduate studies at Penn State Great Valley School of Graduate Professional Studies for the academic year 2022-2023.
These scholarships will cover the tuition fee for the complete period of the research study.
The Warren V. Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies was created to help support full-time and half-time graduate students who enrol in a Penn State Great Valley campus-based program.
The fellowship is designed for entrepreneurs who wish to increase their business knowledge and skills, and individuals who are passionate about starting their own business, leading a start-up company or taking a leadership position in a rapidly-growing new or emerging firm.
Musser Fellowship program Scholarship 2022-2023 | Fully Funded For International Students
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Penn State Great Valley
- Study in: USA
- Courses Offered: Entrepreneurial Studies
- Program Period: One year
Musser Fellowship provides a stipend of up to USD 25,000.
Eligibility Criteria for Musser Fellowship
To be eligible for Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Candidates applying for Warren V. Musser Fellowship In Entrepreneurial Studies must be formally admitted to a campus-based graduate program at Penn State Great Valley.
- Candidates must accept the award within two weeks of notification.
- Applicants with at least three years of work experience will be considered.
- Candidates are not permitted to be employed during the fellowship program.
- Applicants must enrol in and complete at least four graduate courses (12 credits) in each semester of the award.
- Must maintain at least a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 during the award period.
- Applicants of the Warren V. Musser Fellowship In Entrepreneurial Studies are required to be involved in co-curricular learning projects and research, presentations, and other activities.
- Must work alongside a mentor based on academic and career goals.
- Applicants must take part in the annual campus event for scholarship recipients and donors.
How to Apply for Musser Fellowship program Scholarship 2022-2023 | Fully Funded
Please follow the following instructions to apply for Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies
Complete the application
- Upload the following:
- Your resume
- An essay describing educational plans, career objectives, and entrepreneurial experience
- Contact information for two references
To know more about Musser Fellowship, please visit the official website: