Low Competition Scholarship Programs for University Students in 2022-2023 – There are millions of international and local scholarships whose registration is ongoing even now. But the real challenge that students face is not finding scholarships; it is finding the ones with lesser competition.
This is because each scholarship, upon announcement of such scholarship is already having hundreds of millions of great minds already applying to secure it. Hence, this is why this article is a “NO-MISS” to anyone that wants to study on scholarship in 2022-2023.
Settle down and discover the best and endeavour to apply for more than one scholarship as this will help increase your chances of getting a scholarship.
Low Competition Scholarship Programs for University Students in 2022-2023
Applying for less competitive scholarships is the most effective strategy for students to support their education. While many scholarships necessitate lengthy applications and essays, others are easier to obtain and apply for. Continue reading for more information.
Less Competitive Scholarship Programs
What does it mean to have a less competitive scholarship program? Apart from the obvious fact that it has a simple application process and is open to a diverse group of people.
For people who are short on time, easy scholarships are a good option.
Scholarships already help with college or graduate school tuition, but easy scholarships go above and beyond to make the process even more convenient.
Also, don’t allow a poor GPA to deter you from applying because these scholarships don’t take grades into account.
READ ALSO: How to Get a Free Visa Sponsorship to Canada
Below is our list of less competitive scholarship programs that you can apply to;
1. $10,000 Scholarship Contest
All students who register on CollegeXpress.com and meet the requirements below are eligible. You do not need to complete a separate application for this scholarship. The winner will be chosen in a random drawing.
The scholarship winner must be entering one of their member colleges for the first time and must be accepted as a full-time freshman, transfer, or graduate student for the fall term of the contest year. The scholarship drawing will be held in June, and the check will be issued directly to the institution at which the winner is enrolled.
No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Void where prohibited by law. Open to all college-bound students who: (a) are 13 years of age or older; (b) have registered on CollegeXpress.com; and (c) will be entering college and have been accepted as a full-time first-year, transfer, or graduate student for the applicable fall academic term at a participating college or university.
Limit of one entry per person. Enter by registering on the website as described above. Registering more than once will not increase your chances of winning. Sweepstakes start in July and end in May of each year.
2. The ScholarshipPoints $10,000 Scholarship
This $10,000 scholarship does not require a GPA or an essay, and it only takes 2 minutes to fill up. The Scholarship is unique in that it is offered quarterly, and you can apply each quarter.
Also, the application process is as simple as it gets. Since you’ve started reading this site, you’ve probably filled it out at least ten times.
You can win $10,000 if you’re a present or upcoming college student who knows basic information about yourself (name, address, etc.). The winners are selected at random.
READ ALSO: Why USA Student Visas Get Rejected
- Eligibility: Open to all high school students, college students, community college students, and graduate students.
- Amount: $10,000
3. Scholarships360 $1,000 No-Essay Scholarship
The Scholarships360 No-Essay Scholarship is open to all students, including high school students, college students, community college students, transfers students, and graduate students.
To apply for this scholarship, you just need to sign up for Scholarships360.
Once you sign up, you will also receive personalized scholarships and advice each week!
Scholarship applicants will be assessed on their newsletter engagement, so students should be reading emails and staying subscribed to Scholarships360. You’re automatically entered into the scholarship contest once you make your Scholarships360 account.
- Eligibility: Easy scholarship is open to any student who creates a Scholarships360 account!
- Amount: $1,000
- Deadline: September 30, 2022
4. College Board Opportunity Scholarships
The College Board Opportunity Scholarships program is currently open to classes of 2022 students in the United States, Puerto Rico, and U.S. territories, regardless of citizenship status. U.S. citizens and residents attending Department of Defense Education Activity schools abroad may also participate.
This program is open to students regardless of their family income. At least half of all scholarships (over $2 million) will be designated for students whose families earn less than $60,000 a year. Whenever students who meet these requirements complete a step, they’ll earn an extra entry in monthly drawings for scholarships.
MUST-READ: Requirements for Getting a Students Visa
- Eligibility: High school seniors
- Amount: 100 awards worth $500-$40,000
5. Because College is Expensive Scholarship
Are you a high school junior or senior, a college undergrad, or a graduate student in the United States? Then you have a chance to win $500. No, there aren’t any more requirements. Just be who you are right now.
All students and those expecting to enrol within 24 months are eligible for the $500 “Because College is Expensive Scholarship.”
The monthly winner will be chosen at random and contacted individually before being announced on the Scholarship Winners page. It is only necessary to submit one entry per individual.
It doesn’t get any easier than that.
6. Student Loan Hero Smart Money Giveaway
At Student Loan Hero, they set out to help borrowers manage their education debt, but they also aim to help current and future college students avoid borrowing altogether. The Student Loan Hero Smart Money Giveaway is one more way they are giving back to their community of users.
Anyone 18 or older (including both students and their parents) is eligible to enter for a chance to win a $1,000 award. You could use the money to cut into your college or university’s cost of attendance and hopefully reduce the number of student loans you borrow.
Like grants and scholarships, opportunities like this Student Loan Hero Smart Money Giveaway are especially key to your potential financial aid package because they provide funds that don’t need to be repaid. Prioritize this gift aid well before resorting to student loan applications — borrowing should only be undertaken after you’ve exhausted your scholarship search.
For another chance at finding money for school, see the Student Loan Hero $5K Scholarship that’s open to currently enrolled college students.
MUS-READ: Visa Interview Tips for Students Visa
- Eligibility: It is open to all high school students, college students, community college students, and graduate students.
- Amount: $1,000
Tallo’s $1,000 “What Do You Think” Scholarship
Here they have got for you a simple 2-minute signup scholarship opportunity for the individuals representing the school, college, or any company. The Tallo is presenting to you a $1,000 “what do you think?” scholarship for individuals having any talent or specialized knowledge.
This can be a great chance for you to participate in and win a chance to receive a huge one-time scholarship amount of $1,000. All you have to do to apply for the following scholarship by sign up for free or create an account on the official scholarship portal of Tallo.
The primary purpose of offering this scholarship is to make it convenient for individuals who are in need of financial assistance to easily earn the given scholarship grant with just a 2-minute sign-up. The individuals applying for the following scholarship must be at least 13 years of age.
- Eligibility: High school and college students
- Amount: $1,000
8. $2,222 No Essay You Deserve it Scholarship
When it comes to accessible scholarships, the You Deserve It Scholarship is one of the best. When you register for an account, a single application will be sent on your behalf to apply for the monthly Scholarship.
As an added bonus, you may automatically apply for hundreds of more scholarships with no more effort.
- Eligibility: It is open to all students who are at least 16 years old
- Amount: $2,222
9. $500 CollegeVine Scholarship
- Eligibility: High school students who are U.S. residents
- Amount: $500
- Deadline: Weekly
10. $1,000 Cappex Easy College Money Scholarship
Cappex is a popular college admissions advice that helps students navigate the complexities of the admissions process with college profiles, an admissions chances calculator, a quiz to assess your best-fit college major, and numerous other tools and resources.
These resources can be useful for students who are trying to identify the best college pathway. When students create a Cappex account, they are “matched’ to colleges and universities that are best suited to their interests and preferences.
One of the other perks of creating a Cappex account is that students are considered for monthly scholarships.
POPULAR ARTICLE: What to do if Your Students Visa Application Gets Rejected
- Eligibility: It is open to all students ranging from high school students to college and community college students.
- Amount: $1,000
11. $2,000 CollegeXpress Rule the School Scholarship
- Eligibility: Students ages 13+
- Amount: $2,000
12. WeBelongInCollege Scholarship
- Eligibility: Participation is limited to residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are currently attending an accredited post-secondary institution in the United States or plan on attending prior to December 31, 2022.
- Amount: Up to $2,500
13. Annual Protestant Faith-Based College Scholarship
- Eligibility: It is open to students who are current high school fresher, sophomores, or juniors interested in attending a Protestant university or college.
- Amount: $1,500
14. Annual Catholic College Scholarship
- Eligibility: It is open to students who are current high school freshmen, sophomores, or juniors interested in attending a Catholic university or college.
- Amount: $1,500
15. Hustle Tech & Business News No-Essay Scholarship
- Eligibility: It is open to all undergraduate and graduate students who sign up for the Hustle free daily newsletter and share what they learned.
- Amount: $1,000
16. Next College Athlete no-essay Scholarship
- Eligibility: Open to all high school student-athletes
- Amount: $1,000
17. $1,000 Easy Money Scholarship
The $1,000 Cappex Easy Money Scholarship is a no-brainer, and it’s available every month! There is no requirement for a GPA or the completion of an essay.
In truth, all you have to do is create a profile and describe your hobbies and interests.
18. $2,500 Christian Connector Scholarship
The $2,500 Christian Connector Scholarship is available! This scholarship is simple to apply for and allows students to connect with the Christian Connector’s network of 80+ colleges and universities.
MUST-READ: Reasons for Canadian Student Visa Rejection & What to do to Get Approval
- Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship, students must be current high school fresher, sophomores, or juniors interested in attending a Christian university or college.
- Amount: $2,500
19. Share Your Dream Job No-Essay Scholarship
- Eligibility: Open to students at every level who create a TikTok video about what a great day at their dream job would be like
- Amount: $1,000
20. Sportsletter Sports News Scholarship
- Eligibility: All students who sign up for the Sportsletter
- Amount: $1,000
21. $25,000 “Be Bold” Scholarship – Low Competition Scholarship Programs for University Students in 2022-2023
Enter the $10,000 “Be Bold” Scholarship no-essay scholarship. It will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile.
23. Nitro $2,000 Scholarship – No Essay!
Over $120K awarded since 2016. Open to high school seniors, undergrad and grad students.
- Eligibility: High school seniors and college students
- Amount: $2,000
24. One Sentence Answer $2,000 Scholarship
Answer one question: As summer draws to a close and school begins, what one thing did you do this summer to jump-start your college search?
READ ALSO: List of Fully Funded Scholarships in the USA for International Students- Apply Now!
25. $1,000 Monthly Scholarship- Low Competition Scholarship Programs for University Students in 2022-2023
To enter the $1,000 monthly sweepstakes, fill out the form below. Plus, by answering a few questions, you can earn some extra money to help pay for school, books, and food!
26. $1,500 Easy Scholarship: Take and Share a Quiz
Take a quick quiz to find out how tobacco is linked to a number of illnesses, including mental health and LGBTQ+ concerns.
27. $1,000 Too Cool to Pay for School Scholarship – Low Competition Scholarship Programs for University Students in 2022-2023
If paying for college tuition is not your thing, give this easy scholarship a try! Also, you can check out their no essay scholarships list!
28. $1,000 Survey Sweepstakes – Low Competition Scholarship Programs for University Students in 2022-2023
Take short surveys and make some money to help pay for school and books. Easy to enter and complete! Open to students, parents, and recent alumni.
29. $1,500 Do-Over Scholarship – Low Competition Scholarship Programs for University Students in 2022-2023
To enter, write in 250 words or less- if you could get one ‘do-over’ in life, what would it be and why?”
Important Things to Keep in Mind – Low Competition Scholarship Programs for University Students in 2022-2023
Unlike traditional scholarships, your chances of winning a scholarship are substantially smaller. This is due to the fact that these easier scholarships typically attract many more applicants.
You run the risk of being spammed with loads of emails. In fact, many scholarship sweepstakes are created with the sole idea of getting your email address in mind.
We, therefore, recommend using an easy scholarship as a secondary option for paying for college. Consider using the majority of your time applying for scholarships with essays that you find on reputable scholarship sites.
EDITOR’S RECOMMENDATION- LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS:
Yale University Scholarship for International Students
Chevening Fully-Funded Scholarship for International Students
Harvard Fully-Funded Scholarship for International Students
Fulbright Scholarships for International Students
Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships for International Students
Auburn University Fully-Funded Scholarships for International Students
The University of Miami Scholarship for International Students