If you want to pursue your academic career in Germany on a fully-funded scholarship, this is a fantastic opportunity for you here. Welcome to our post. Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship is now available and registration is annual. This post will go into depth regarding this scholarship, its perks, and the application procedure.
Read till the end to find out if you are eligible for this Scholarship, find out also the steps you should follow to apply correctly and win this Scholarship.
About Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship 2022-2023
Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully-funded scholarship for international students. These scholarships are available for master’s and PhD. These scholarships will provide a monthly stipend of € 850 for masters and € 1,200 for PhD and cover tuition fees and accommodation.
The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung awards scholarships to international master’s students and graduates in order to enable study and research at universities in Germany. This way, we actively promote intercultural dialogues, the formation of international networks as well as the internationalization of universities and science.
Level of Study: Masters, PhD
Institution(s): German Universities
Study in: Germany
Opportunity Focus Areas: All the available programs at German Universities.
Program Period: Two years For Master’s candidates, and three years for doctoral candidates.
Deadline: July 15, 2022 (annually)
Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung scholarship will cover the following:
- Graduates (master or postgraduate students) receive a monthly scholarship of € 850.
- PhD-students receive a monthly scholarship of € 1,200.
- The scholarship subsidizes health care insurance up to the amount of € 120 per month.
- The scholarship offers a family allowance of € 276 provided that you and your spouse live together in one place in Germany for at least three months and that his/her income does not exceed the amount of € 450 per month.
- Fees resulting from courses at the university in Germany that are directly related to your studies can be refunded up to the amount of € 1,500 per semester.
Eligibility Criteria for Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship
To be eligible for the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung scholarship, candidates must fulfil the following requirements:
- Required Language: English / German. Have good knowledge of the German language (B2-level),
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Having a university degree, as the program does not provide support for bachelor’s studies,
- Prove above-average academic performance,
- Be no older than 30 when applying,
- Plan to study for a minimum of three semesters at a university in Germany have a positive attitude toward democracy and human rights,
- In addition, they have already actively engaged in their home countries through voluntary work for other people and society
How to Apply for Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung scholarship:
- Create an account on the scholarship portal Here
- Sign in and fill out the online application form here
- Submit the online application.
- Attach a meaningful CV in tabular form including details about your previous voluntary work or social commitment.
- Motivation letter.
- Copies of your examination certificates in German translation if the originals are not in English.
- Copies of your studies performance record if you have been studying at a University in Germany.
- Proof of German language skills (B 2).
Prepare the required documents for the application.
To apply and know more about the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung scholarship, please visit the official website: