INSEAD Jacques Nasser Endowed Leadership Scholarship 2022-2023 _ If you want to study in the United States on a fully supported scholarship, this is a fantastic option. INSEAD Scholarship is now available. This post will go into depth regarding this scholarship, its perks, and the application procedure.
Read till the end to find out if you are eligible for this Scholarship, find out also the steps you should follow to apply correctly and win this Scholarship.
About INSEAD Jacques Nasser Endowed Leadership Scholarship
INSEAD Jacques Nasser Endowed Leadership Scholarship is a fully-funded MBA scholarship for international students. This scholarship covers tuition fees up to €20,000.
INSEAD Jacques Nasser Endowed Leadership Scholarship is offered to international students to pursue an MBA degree for the 2023 academic year. The Foundation awards complete scholarships to students which cover the entire duration of the program.
This endowed fund provides one scholarship a year, in perpetuity, to deserving candidates admitted to the INSEAD MBA programme from the Arab countries in the Middle East who are committed to a career in the region.
The Jacques Nasser Scholarship Fund for Leadership at INSEAD was created in 2004 with the generous support of Jacques Nasser, Former CEO of the Ford Motor Company. Scholarship wishes to encourage and support students who aspire to return to the Middle East after the MBA programme and become leaders in the region.
INSEAD Jacques Nasser Endowed Leadership Scholarship 2022-2023
- Level of Study: MBA
- Institution(s): INSEAD
- Study in: San Francisco, North America
5 periods (every period is 2 months).
INSEAD Jacques Nasser Endowed Leadership Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Tuition fees (up to €20,000).
Opportunity doesn’t cover:
- Personal travel
- Insurance Visa costs
- Personal expenditures
Eligibility Criteria for INSEAD Jacques Nasser Endowed Leadership Scholarship
To qualify for INSEAD Jacques Nasser Endowed Leadership Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS.
- Candidates who are citizens of an Arab country in the Middle East (including Egypt) or whose parents are/were citizens of one of these countries.
- All applicants are required to take a GMAT test for a score at or above the 70th-75th percentile for both the quantitative and verbal sections of the GMAT.
- Ability to Contribute to the INSEAD Experience.
- Importance of an international outlook and the ability to work effectively in multiple cultures.
- Participants typically have an average of five years of working experience (ranging between two to ten years). has completed his bachelor’s degree.
How to Apply for INSEAD Jacques Nasser Endowed Leadership Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for INSEAD Jacques Nasser Endowed Leadership Scholarship:
Apply on the official website and make an account from here
Apply for the online application form here.
To apply and know more about INSEAD Jacques Nasser Endowed Leadership Scholarship 2022-2023, please visit official website: