Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships for International Students _ If you want to study in the United States on a fully supported scholarship, this is a fantastic option. Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarship is now available. This post will go into depth regarding this scholarship, its perks, and the application procedure.
Read till the end to find out if you are eligible for this Scholarship, find out also the steps you should follow to apply correctly and win this Scholarship.
About Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships for International Students
Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarship 2022-2023 is a full-tuition undergraduate scholarship for international students.
Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships are full-tuition scholarships and range from US$16,000 to US$30,000 per year.
Illinois Wesleyan University (IWU) is making available the Merit-Based Scholarships, President’s Scholarships, and Need-Based Financial Aid to international students who are applying to enter the first year of bachelor’s programs offered by the University.
In addition to merit scholarships, students may be eligible for IWU-funded scholarships, loans, and campus employment opportunities.
The motive of this award is to provide financial support for incoming first-year students who want to apply for the undergraduate degree program at the university.
Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships for International Students
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Illinois Wesleyan University
- Study in: USA
- Courses Offered: All undergraduate courses offered by the university.
- Program Period: Four years
Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships are of two types:
- Merit-Based Scholarships: These awards range from US$16,000 to US$30,000 per year and are renewable for up to 4 years.
- President’s Scholarships: These are full-tuition scholarships, which are renewable for up to 4 years of study.
Eligibility Criteria for Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships
To qualify for Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Merit-Based Scholarships: Applicants must be international students with outstanding academic achievement and test scores on the required entrance exams.
- President’s Scholarships: Applicants must be highly qualified international students based on their talents, interests, and academic achievements.
- Merit-Based Scholarships: Students who complete the admissions application are automatically considered for scholarships; no separate scholarship application is required.
- President’s Scholarships: Scholarship applications must be submitted by 15 February 2022 for Fall 2022 entry.
- Need-Based Financial Aid: International students must submit the CSS PROFILE to be considered for need-based financial aid. The PROFILE provides a detailed analysis of an applicant’s financial resources.
To know more about Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships, please visit the official website:
Official Website, Scholarship Page
EDITOR RECOMMENDS: Check Fully Funded Scholarships Around the World and Get Free costs of Living, Free Tuition Fee, Free Visa, Free Roundtrip Travel Tickets, and Free Health Insurance