How to Permanently Delete JDate Dating Account SOLVED! _ If you feel like what you want to get is a detailed guideline on how to completely erase and eliminate your account successfully. Then, let us help you!
Here’s the expert step-by-step guidelines on how to delete this present account you seek to unsubscribe from. Do well to also check out other updated articles on LATEST Scholarships, Jobs Abroad, Visa Information etc.
About JDate Dating Site | You May Not Have Known This Before You Signed Up
JDate.com is an online dating service for Jewish single men and women. Alon Carmel and Joe Shapira founded the company in 1997. It was the very first niche dating website. Spark Networks, a global dating company, operates the website.
JDate.com is based in Germany, but it also has a Utah office. Currently, the website is available in English, German, French, Spanish, and Hebrew. In 2006, JDate.com received a Webby Award for Social Networking.
JDate.com is one of the most popular Jewish dating websites today. Members of the website have included well-known politicians such as Steve Rothman and Brad Sherman.
JDate.com requires you to sign up with your email address or with your Facebook account. Once you’ve created an account, you’ll be able to fill out your profile with basic information about yourself, such as your name, location, biography, hobbies, personality traits, and what you’re looking for on the website.
You can choose between Conservadox, Conservative, Hasidic, Orthodox, Reconstructionist, Reform, and “Culturally Jewish” Jewish affiliations. You may also select “Willing to Convert.”
The website does not discriminate based on sexual orientation, allowing you to select whether you want heterosexual or homosexual relationships.
You can browse other members, send them messages, and connect with them on a more personal level once your profile is fully created and set up. The JDate.com app is available in the Google Play and App Store for Android and iPhone users.
The monthly subscription fee is $36.99. The cost of a three-month membership is $71.97. The cost of a 6-month membership is $119.94. The premium 6-month plan costs $131.94. More features are available with the premium plan.
If you have met your match on JDate.com and want to cancel your account, follow the step-by-step cancellation instructions below.
How to Permanently Delete JDate Dating Account SOLVED!
Step 1. Gather together the following pieces of information, you will need them in order to cancel.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Billing Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason for Cancellation
- Last 4 Digits of Card
- Date of Last Charge
- Amount of Last Charge
- Date of Birth
Step 2. Use one of the following contact methods and steps to complete your cancellation.
Delete JDate Account by Web Chat
- In a browser, goto https://support.jdate.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
- Navigate down on the page to locate “Chat with us” and click it
- Now enter your information
- Advise the rep that you need to cancel
- Give the rep your account info
- Make sure that you won’t be charged again
- Be sure to get a confirmation number or email for the cancellation
- Be sure to keep the email and/or confirmation info about the cancellation
- Address 1: 11150 Santa Monica Boulevard
- Address 2: Suite 600
- City: Los Angeles
- State/Province/Region: CA
- Zip/Postal Code: 90025
- Country: United States
- Phone 1: 866-660-7924
- Email 1: email@example.com
- Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook Url: https://www.facebook.com/Jdate
- Email 3: email@example.com
- Twitter Url: https://twitter.com/Jdate
- Main Site Url: https://www.jdate.com
- Help Site Url: https://support.jdate.com/hc/en-us
- Terms Of Service Url: https://about.jdate.com/legal-en/#termsofservice