Harvard Scholarships for International Students _ If you want to study in the United States on a fully supported scholarship, this is a fantastic option. Harvard University MBA Scholarships are now available. This post will go into depth regarding this scholarship, its perks, and the application procedure.
Read till the end to find out if you are eligible for this Scholarship, find out also the steps you should follow to apply correctly and win this Scholarship.
For overseas students, the Harvard University MBA Scholarship is a fully financed MBA scholarship. This scholarship will pay tuition expenses in the amount of US$102,200 (US$51,100 each year).
About Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2022-2023
International students interested in pursuing an MBA degree at Harvard University are encouraged to apply for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship for the academic year 2022-2023.
The MBA Scholarship will cover tuition costs in the amount of US$102,200 (US$51,100 each year). The Harvard MBA is one of the most prominent business programs in the world, delivered at one of the most famous universities in the world.
The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two-year course at Harvard Business School. The next Scholarship will be awarded for the class commencing Autumn 2022.
The foundation is focusing single-mindedly on the betterment of mankind, the Boustany Foundation awards scholarships to exceptionally talented individuals to create life-changing opportunities for less privileged children and encourage tolerance between different cultures.
Harvard MBA Scholarships for International Students 2022 Application Process
- Level of Study: Masters (MBA)
- Institution(s): Harvard University
- Study in: USA
- Courses Offered: Master of Business Administration
- Program Period: Two years.
- Deadline: May 31, 2022
Harvard University MBA Scholarship will provide:
- Financial aid is amounting to US$102,200 (US$51,100 per year) towards tuition fees.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
- Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
Eligibility Criteria for Harvard University MBA Scholarship
To qualify for Harvard University MBA Scholarship, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
- Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA program.
How to Apply for Harvard University MBA Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship:
- Prepare your documents:
- CV with a photograph
- GMAT scores
- acceptance letter from your University
- Prepare your documents:
- Send a copy of your documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: To know more about Harvard University MBA Scholarship, please visit the official website: