Do you want to study in France on a fully-funded scholarship, this is a fantastic opportunity for you. Welcome then to this post. Fully-Funded Scholarships in France for International Students 2022 are now available. This post will go into depth regarding this scholarship, its perks, and the application procedure.
Read till the end to find out if you are eligible for this Scholarship, find out also the steps you should follow to apply correctly and win this Scholarship.
The good news is that it is a Merit-Based Scholarship for International Students at IESEG School of Management, France.
Why study in France?
According to students who have studied in France, the nation provides a superb multicultural study experience, bringing cultures from all over the world together.
Students like the gorgeous developed cities as well as the wide range of social activities accessible.
Overall, impressions of French culture and city life were more favorable than the European average. Even in smaller towns, there were options for enjoyable student activities.
Students were particularly happy with the nation’s proximity to other European countries and major cities, remarking on the opportunity to visit the country and its environs.
The events hosted by universities in France and the acquaintances they acquired throughout their overseas study experience appear to have delighted reviewers. Students in France rarely complain about the weather, believing it to be better than in many other regions of Europe.
Studying in France may provide some difficulties.
The majority of students’ views indicate that studying in France is an overall enriching experience. However, there are several obstacles that entering students should be aware of.
Some students have expressed dissatisfaction with the teaching styles of academics in the nation, claiming that they considered French lecturers to be overly traditional and closed to dialogue.
In addition, students in France complained more than the European average about the services given by institutions. Visit the StudyPortals country report for more information on the International Student Satisfaction Awards and universities in France.
Students interested in studying in France may also compare over 500 English-taught master’s degrees and over 200 bachelor’s programs taught in French, English, and other languages.
About France Merit-Based Scholarships for International Students
Don’t lose out on this fantastic chance to study for your master’s degree abroad by applying for the IESEG School of Management’s Merit-Based Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
Only foreign students from EU nations will be eligible for this assistance. It is a merit-based prize that will be offered to qualified students who wish to complete their master’s degree at IESEG in France.
IESEG School of Management, listed in the top ten French Business Schools, is a graduate business school in France with the distinguished distinction of being a Grande École, one of the world’s most recognized and academically challenging higher education programs.
Why should you attend the IESEG School of Management? IESEG adheres to a culture that is entirely based on a desire for advancement and ability, guaranteeing that all energy is directed toward identifying the genuine potential inside each student.
It has demonstrated a conventional approach to business and claims its capacity to impart important values such as achievement, accountability, honesty, solidarity, and involvement.
IESEG delivers dependable career assistance by continuing to build on students’ personal and professional reflection, allowing them to join the professional world with the essential tools.
Fully-Funded Scholarships in France for International Students 2022
- Organization: IESEG School of Management
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: 25% Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
Eligibility Criteria for Merit-Based Scholarship for International Students at IESEG School of Management, France
- Eligible Countries: All applicants that are international entrants from European countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants are allowed to apply for all Master’s in international business negotiation
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students must hold a bachelor’s degree in any field.
- The students must have high academic performance records.
DAAD Scholarship: Apply now and Enjoy, monthly payments of 861 euros for graduates or 11,200 euros for doctoral candidates, payments toward (health, accident and personal liability insurance cover), travel allowance AND MORE…
How to Apply for this Merit-Based Scholarship for International Students at IESEG School of Management, France
1. The applicants are required to register for the desired course and apply through the online application portal of the university. No separate application is required for the opportunity. All accepted students will be considered for the opportunity.
2. Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide the following documentation to the school:
- A Bachelor’s degree in any field from a recognized university with strong academic performance.
- Transcripts in English/Spanish/French of Bachelor’s Degree
- Copy of passport
3. Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a minimum GMAT score of 610 to a maximum of 730 or higher.
4. Language Requirement: The students are required to score average in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 85
- TOEIC – 850
- Duolingo – 105
- Cambridge exam – B2
Scholarships Benefits for Fully-Funded Scholarships in France for International Students 2022
- The institute will provide the successfully selected candidates 25% Tuition fee reduction towards the payable international tuition fee of the applied master’s degree program.
- Turkey Fully-Funded Scholarships 2022
- Yale University Scholarship 2022
- Apply for Fulbright Scholarship 2022 for International Students
- Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships for International Students 2022-2023
- Auburn University Fully-Funded Scholarship 2022-2023
- Chevening Fully-Funded Scholarship for International Students
- Harvard Fully-Funded Scholarship for International Students 2022-2023
- The University of Miami Scholarship for International Students
- How to Apply for a College Scholarship and Get it