Boston University Scholarships for International Students _ If you want to study in the United States on a fully supported scholarship, this is a fantastic option. Boston University Presidential Scholarships are now available. This post will go into depth regarding this scholarship, its perks, and the application procedure.
Read till the end to find out if you are eligible for this Scholarship, find out also the steps you should follow to apply correctly and win this Scholarship.
About Boston University Scholarships for International Students
Boston University Presidential Scholarship 2022-2023 is an undergraduate scholarship. This scholarship will cover the amount of $25000 a year off your course fees is renewable for up to four years of undergraduate study.
Each year, the Board of Admissions awards the Presidential Scholarship to our incoming first-year students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement.
In addition to being among our most academically talented students, Presidential Scholars demonstrate excellence beyond the classroom and are leaders in their schools and communities.
Boston university is a private research university based in Boston, Massachusetts. It offers a range of undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs for the students through its 18 schools and colleges.
Boston University provides the chance to explore more than 300 programs of study and the opportunity to build a successful career. This university provides an excellent learning environment and career services for all students and alumni.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Boston University
- Study in: UAS
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Arts & Sciences.
- Fine Arts.
- General Studies.
- Health & Rehabilitation Sciences.
- Global Studies.
- Education & Human Development.
- Program Period: Four years
- Deadline: December 01, 2022 (annual)
- Boston University Presidential Scholarship provides $25,000 per academic year to international undergraduate applicants.
Eligibility Criteria for Boston University Presidential Scholarship
To be eligible for Boston University Presidential Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Rank in the top 5% of their high school class.
- Have SAT scores above 1500 and ACT scores above 33.
- Have shown incredible extracurricular achievements in their schools and communities.
- International students are considered for this scholarship.
- Applicants must be incoming first-year students at Boston University.
Please follow the following instructions to apply for Boston University Presidential Scholarship:
1. Apply to Boston university through the Common or Coalition Application.
2. Students must submit their application for admission and all supporting credentials.
- Secondary School Records ( High School Transcript, Senior Year Grades).
- English Proficiency Testing Results (TOEFL / IELTS scores).
- Standardized Tests (SAT / ACT scores).
- Copy of Data Page of Passport.
- Counselor Recommendation and School Report Form.
- Teacher Recommendation.
- Documentation of Financial Support.
Note: No additional essays or application forms are required. Students who wish to be considered for the Presidential Scholarship must submit official results of either the SAT or the ACT.
To know more about Boston University Presidential Scholarship, please visit the official website: