Boise State University Scholarships _ If you want to study in the United States on a fully supported scholarship, this is a fantastic option. Treasure Scholarships are now available. This post will go into depth regarding this scholarship, its perks, and the application procedure.
Read till the end to find out if you are eligible for this Scholarship, find out also the steps you should follow to apply correctly and win this Scholarship.
About Treasure Scholarships 2022 | Boise State University Scholarships
Treasure Scholarships 2022-2023 are fully funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships are only offered for undergraduate studies. This Scholarship covers $8,460 per academic year.
This award is available to both first-year and transfer applicants. The Treasure Scholarship is an automatic award. If you meet the minimum requirements and have all application materials in before the scholarship deadline, you are automatically awarded the Gem Scholarship.
Also, Apply for Melbourne Research Scholarship
Boise State is a public, metropolitan research university offering undergraduate and graduates degrees and experiences that foster student success.
Boise State University Scholarships | Treasure Scholarships 2022
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Study in: USA
- Institution(s): Boise State University
- Program Period: Four years (8 semesters).
- Opportunity Focus Area:
Both first-year students and transfer students must be enrolled in an appropriate program.
Nursing, Pre-Nursing, Radiological Science, Pre-Radiological Science, and self-supported and totally online programs are all ineligible.
Coverage of Scholarships
- Each school year, the Treasure Scholarship is worth $8,460.
Eligibility Criteria for Treasure Scholarship
To qualify for Treasure Scholarship, the candidate must fulfil all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- The Gem Scholarship requires a minimum 3.90 cumulative unweighted high school GPA (on a 4.00 scale).
- Applicants must also have a minimum of 1230 SAT or 26 ACT.
- Transfer students must have a minimum 3.75 cumulative GPA in order to be eligible for the Gem Scholarship (on a 4.00 scale).
What is the procedure for applying for a Treasure
To apply for the Treasure Scholarship, please follow the procedures below:
1. Fill out the form here to apply to the university.
2. The Gem Scholarship is a one-time only prize. You will be automatically granted the Gem Scholarship if you complete the basic requirements and submit all application papers before the scholarship deadline.
Website To know more about Treasure Scholarship, please visit the official website: